AIM
r0ck57ar

All your thaluls All your thaluls

The red head is the best part

Other than that, I think you may have tried to rely to heavily on that famous translation gaffe. The best part was in the very end, so I think totally original work by you could be good. You have some potential.

anime_the first anime_the first

nice parody of anime

Overall, I'd say this was a good flash 'toon. The only bad thing about it was the voices were muddled and not very clear. Besides that, though, it was pretty funny, at least because it was so cheap. But it looks like more work went into this one than your standard new ground flash.

how it will end. how it will end.

a new type of flash experience

It could be because I'm new, but this movie seemed pretty original. There were a lot of different types of flash animation used here, which I thought was cool. Most scenes seemed pretty random, but that picture of the cloud was a nice tie-in. Maybe everythings random, or maybe its beyond me. Could be both. I liked it, but keep in mind I am inexperienced.

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

The perfect n.g. guide

I guess this only would make sense to n.g. people, but it is really awesome. I dont know how it could be any better, actually. Good job!

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks, did you check out my other guides?

South Park Char Creator 3 South Park Char Creator 3

This thing is awesome!

Totally cool thing here. I made me and all of my friends. A lot of hard work went into this. So many different things you can do! Radical.

Dr. Zoidberg Soundboard Dr. Zoidberg Soundboard

Cool soundboard

Good job with the zoidberg soundboard. My only complaint is that it is too small. Keep up the good work!

Terminator responds:

I wanted to keep the file size as small as possible with high quality sound, but I will try really hard to make a huge Fry soundboard

Evil-Dog - Alone Evil-Dog - Alone

This song kicks ass.

Damn, evil dog, you're good. What program did you use for the drums? Actually, let me just ask: What is your setup? (guitars, drums, recording devices, etc.) You wouldn't happen to live in Berkeley, would you? Either way, good freakin' job!

Evil-Dog - Epic Loop Evil-Dog - Epic Loop

Pretty sweet loop

This is a nice, simple, epic sounding loop. I hope someone uses it in a game. sounds great!

... ...

This songs pretty cool

This is one of the best sounding songs I've heard in this category. Its pretty clear. If the drums were a little better, I would swear this could be a professional rap song. Good job!